Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Be a go - GIVER???

Hello FT Family!

In my last email, I told you just how thankful I am for all the blessings the good Lord has shown me this past year… and now I want to help give a little back… but as always- I need your help!

As you may know the Salvation Army conducts a toy drive every year at this time benefiting thousands of families who are struggling just to keep a roof over their heads much less being able to afford the extras at this time of year. Furthermore, according to the SA, there has been an increase to roughly 5,000 Tulsa area families registered and seeking some assistance in giving their children a Christmas they deserve. With this in mind, FT will have available a Toy Drive Donation Box at the FT Riverside location until December 15th for all of our FT friends and family to drop off toys for our local area kids who may not have anything to open on Christmas otherwise.

I’ve always been a firm believer in the ideal that you always get more when you give more, so I’m challenging all of us to take a minute to help out some of our Tulsa neighbors this Christmas who may not be as fortunate as we are.

Furthermore, I will use 1% of every renewal or purchased package this month to donate and/or match the gifts to the Salvation Army to help ensure our neighbors have a Holly, Jolly Christmas!

Happy Holidays,

Michael

PS. The FT Riverside location is at 97th and Riverside next to Trek Bikes and Tulsa Runner! Come on by and drop off your donations or just to check out our personal training studio and available packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment