Tuesday, November 24, 2009


I'd like to send out a huge congratulations to Mr. Wilson Perez. Wilson is client of ours here at FT who started training with us a few months back and as of Sunday, November 22, Wilson competed in and completed his first marathon. At 62 years young, Wilson completed the Route 66 Marathon here in Tulsa in 6 hours and 13 minutes! We are extremely proud of Wilson and hope his story will inspire all our clients, friends and family to set a goal or some goals and don't stop working towards said goal(s) until you have accomplished them.

Speaking from a personal stand point- Mr. Perez has really inspired me and I have taken my training to a whole new level. So, in that regards, I'd like to personally thank Mr. Wilson Perez for his dedication and inspiration as it relates to my own training. You've set the bar pretty high there Wilson, but I'd like to thank you for allowing FT to be a part of your journey!

Train Hard. Train Smart.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment