Friday, November 20, 2009

Great way to tap off an amazing week of training!

Well, here's how yours truly finished my week of training:
Wednesday: I worked up to my 1 rep max on BB deadlift and eventually pulled 465 lbs... which is a PR for me!
Following this, my workout buddy and I did 5- 30 yard sled sprints a piece... oh, and there was 135 lbs. loaded onto the sled... I was jelly legged following this one peeps!

Friday's workout:
1. Chins: 20 total
2a. Wide grip pulldowns: 2 x max reps (26 first set, 16 the second set)
2b. Standing DB military press: 2 x max reps: 28 first set, 15 second set
3a. lying DB tricep extensions: 4 sets x 8 reps
3b. standing hammer curls (both arms simultaneously)4 x 8 reps
4. Core Circuit: 2 sets of: 20 toe touches, 30 bicycle abs, & side plank- 30 sec/side
5. 100 push ups as fast as possible. (we timed this and the goal is to beat our individual time next week). I finished the 100 push ups in 3 min. 10 sec.

Lookin forward to the weekend. I'll be around the studio Saturday morning if anyone wants to come say hi or do cardio... then I'm off to watch OU beat TX Tech and gettin the Christmas decorations out of the attic. I'm about to go Clark W Griswold on my house!!

Train Smart.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment