Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm back...

OK, I've been terrible at keeping this updated, but just to catch up on what's going on at M2 Training and Wellness- dba Fitness Together Jenks/Riverside:
I recently purchased the studio from my partner Clint Howard and am now sole owner of FT Riverside. I am very excited about this venture and I look forward to continuing Mr. Howard's mission of helping people get and stay fit. There really is nothing better than looking and feeling good! So... with that I've been super busy and I'm making some changes to the studio, policies, etc etc.... but good changes. There was already a great base here at FT Riverside, but I definitely think a revamping and reinvestment into the studio was necessary and I'm ready for the challenge of owning my own business.
Furthermore, because most people who read this are friends as well as clients and family, my wife Mikah and I are expecting our first child some time next June. So, along with the business transfer, we've had a ton on our plate the last few weeks. All good news but new news nonetheless.
So, this is a quick blurb into what is going on with MW and FT Riverside- so I'll do better keeping this updated I swear from here on out. Take care friends.

M

2 comments:

  1. You owned a company with Ron Howards brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael I was unaware that you are the sole owner of FT! That is so AWESOME! If you need a bookeeper/accountant you know who to call... I work for a large salary! haha. Seriously though, Congratulations on all of these amazing things going on in your life. You and Mikah have worked hard. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete