Friday, October 23, 2009

You got questions???????

Alright, I haven't been regularly updating this week, I'll explain later.... But here's what I wanna do-

If you have any questions about training, fitness, nutrition, living a healthy lifestyle, what good movies I've seen lately, what book I'm currently reading, etc.- honestly though, any questions at all- I want you to ask them on my comment section below. I will then take the time to answer each question as best I can individually.

People typically pay me pretty darn good money to help answer questions regarding training and fitness, so I urge you to take a minute and think of anything that may be on your mind and ask.

Like my second grade teacher told me back in the day- the only dumb questions are the one's not asked?

OK, give it to me peeps!

-M-

2 comments:

  1. Ok let's say my "friend" lacks the time, motivation, energy and 400 other things to get to the gym regularly, or at all lately.....

    What are the most beneficial exercises to do at home; with the goal being just keeping my (sorry my friends) self in decent general shape?

    Jogging? Sprints? Push ups and sit ups? Chasing chickens like in Rocky 2?

    Thanks in advance all mighty fitness god........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julian,

    Thanks for posting, but really I would tell your "freind" to do all of those lovely exercises at home. There is no real perfect exercise or program for that matter for any goal. But there is a way for you to put together a pretty decent in home workout and still reap some awesome results. Try this (using a few of my favorites for sure):

    Do each exercise for 20 sec. then take a 10 sec break in between each set. There's a few different ways to organize this, but try this on for size:

    - Push Ups: 20 sec
    10 sec break
    - Squats: 20 sec
    10 sec break
    - High knees in place: 20 sec
    10 sec break
    - Mountain climbers: 20 sec
    10 sec break
    ** each round would then last approximately 2 minutes, so try to do 4-5 rounds for about 8-10 minutes of non stop work.
    ** when you're done, if you have any energy left in the tank- go outside and run some sprints.

    This will be a killer fat shedding workout bro, try it out and let me know how it goes.

    M.

    ReplyDelete