Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Memphis last weekend

Just a big shout out to my good friend John W. and his new wifey Jenn... I was honored to be a part of their wedding this past weekend and believe me we had a ball!!! I got to play an amazing round of golf (in the rain nonetheless), got to spend time with old friends dating way back to my childhood and high school, made some great new friends and danced my a@$ off all night at the reception... I love weddings!!!!

Anyway, it was great to get away with my wife, mom, and new and old friends alike. When you get a chance to go to something so special (especially when it's away from the little bubble most people live and die in)- it really reinvents the way you look at things in general. I'm guilty of getting caught in the rat race we call "normal" life, but sometimes it's good to get away and see what life is really all about. Namely: family, friends, and fun!

Unfortunately our lives are short in retrospect, so make sure you enjoy every day like it's your last. My challenge to anyone who reads this is to do something new this fall. Reinvent yourself somehow and have a great time doing it!

Live happy. Live healthy.

MW

No comments:

Post a Comment