Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Funday

So far today my workouts have consisted of....
A.M.:
trap bar deadlifts: worked up to 3 rep max: using 405 on the bar
2a. bulgarian split squat: 10 reps per leg holding 50 lb. DB's
2b. 45 degree hyperextensions: 15 reps
3a. timed DB shrugs: 60 lb. DB's as many reps possible in 30 sec
3b. BB pushups: as many reps possible in 30 sec


This afternoon I just finished:
about 1/2 mile walk- easy pace
1a. timed band tricep pushdowns: as many reps in 30 sec
1b. timed band bicep curls: as many reps in 30 sec
2a. BB push ups: as many reps in 30 sec
2b. 2 kettlebell swings: holding 2 x 25lb. kb's: as many swings in 30 sec

Tonight, after I'm done training, I plan to take the little dog for a walk- (it's a sight seeing my big ass walking our little pomeranian on her pink leash with her pink collar).

Live happy. Live healthy.

MW

No comments:

Post a Comment